37a Melmore Terrace, Cromwell
Deadline Sale closing 4pm 15 April 2021
Location is Key
Superb location in Old Cromwell, just a short stroll to the lakes edge, numerous café's and cycleways. Contact Agent
This property enjoys spectacular views of the Cairnmuir and Dunstan Ranges along with water views of the Kawarau Arm of Lake Dunstan looking down towards the "meeting of the rivers".
The 130m2 home has been meticulously renovated and offers the following features:
• 3 Double Bedrooms
• Kitchen/living opening to private outdoor area
• Large deck off living room overlooking Old Cromwell
• Double garage along with off street parking for 3 vehicles
• Professionally landscaped section with auto irrigation, vege plots and garden shed
• Compliant woodburner with heat transfer
• All double glazed
• New insulation, gib board and LED lighting
• New carpet and drapes
This is truly a rare find in Old Cromwell and will appeal to first home buyers, investors, those looking for a holiday home or wanting to downsize to an easy care "lock and leave" property.
Deadline Sale closing 4pm 15th April 2021 - prior offers will be considered.
11am Sat 27th & Sun 28th March
11am Sat 3rd & Sun 4th April
11am Sat 10th & Sun 11th April
Or by private appointment